Information for oral Presentation:
- Speakers lecturing at the conference are requested by the Local Organising Committee to send their presentation (PPT formatted) prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org as this would make it easier for the technicians uploading the talks in the respective lecture room!
- Please send your presentation till August 29 but not later than Sept. 2!
- If you can’t send your presentation prior to the meeting please let us know! In this case please hand over your presentation at the registration desk on USB memory drives only no later than 2 hours before the start of the lecture!!
- All laptops runs with Windows, therefore all presentations have to be formatted to Windows! Apple presentations are not supported and cannot be converted. If you are a mac-user, please use PowerPoint for Mac.
- Feel free to embed localized video files in your presentations. However, make sure to always bring a standalone copy of the video file to the technician.
- If your talk is scheduled in lecture room Aula (Academiegebouw), therefore please note: screen format: 16:9, laptop runs with Windows 7 (office 7), so that’s minimum requirement for Power Point.
- If your talk is scheduled in lecture room Bedrijfsschool please note: presentation should be in a 16:9 scale – laptop runs with Windows 10
- If your talk is scheduled in lecture room Wachtkamer 3e Klasse please note: presentation should be in a 4:3 scale – laptop runs with Windows 7 (office 2010), so minimum requirement is Power Point version 2010
Important: It is not possible to attach laptop computers to the system file transfer, nor do we facilitate the use of laptop computers in the lecture rooms.